Barock the Vote
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barock the Vote

Barock Vote is a message board established to support the 2008 campaign of Illinois Senator Barack Obama, and to discuss politics in general. Democrats, Republicans, and Independents are all welcome and encouraged to join our site!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOTV EFFORTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unclekarl

unclekarl

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

GOTV EFFORTS Empty
PostSubject: GOTV EFFORTS   GOTV EFFORTS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 pm

We are kicking ass here in North Central PA. We've been holding Obama organizing meetings, phone banks, & canvasses. On Thursday, March 20th we had an organizing meeting where 35 people showed up. Today, in towns all over North Central PA people came together & canvassed their communities, knocking on the doors of Independent voters to get those who support Obama to switch to Democrat so they can vote in the PA primary. We had numerous phone-banking teams making calls over the past week. I am continually amazed at the enormous amount of people getting involved in little North Central PA to help Obama win the PA Primary. The diversity of the people is also a huge inspiration. I'm not sure about the rest of PA but the demographics reported by the media do not hold true here in North Central PA. We have seen all ages, male & female, black, white, Hispanic, & people from all sorts of economic backgrounds come out & volunteer their efforts. I am truly amazed. And while all of this is taking place, the only contact I have received from the Clinton campaign was a flyer in the mail. They have yet to establish a headquarters in the area. They have yet to canvass. They have yet to phone bank. But I'm not complaining.
Back to top Go down

GOTV EFFORTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barock the Vote :: Barack Obama :: Obama in 08-
Jump to: