Barock the Vote
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barock the Vote

Barock Vote is a message board established to support the 2008 campaign of Illinois Senator Barack Obama, and to discuss politics in general. Democrats, Republicans, and Independents are all welcome and encouraged to join our site!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's an idea Deepthroat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unclekarl

unclekarl

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Here's an idea Deepthroat Empty
PostSubject: Here's an idea Deepthroat   Here's an idea Deepthroat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:46 am

No offense Deepthroat but stop posting boring stupid stuff that anyone of us can get from CNN & MSNBC. Post some alternative & different stuff. Post some controversial stuff. Post some things that are critical of Obama to get people talking. For example, why did Obama vote "not present" for the Protect America Act. Or what about $ money he took from a lobbyist of an energy company in Illinois. I heard about this from the Clinton camp but haven't heard any specifics. What the hell does "energy company mean"? It could mean anything from granola crunching tree huggers who are developing alternative fuel sources to evil Rupert Murdoch-types who own oil companies. I don't want to hear about news on this message board that I already heard on CNN. Be the devil's advocate. Rattle some sabers. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED THAT OBAMA VOTED NOT PRESENT FOR THE PROTECT AMERICA ACT. NOW I HAVE TO ASK MYSELF IS HE AN AUTHENTIC LIBERAL OR A MODERATE TRYING TO BE ALL THINGS TO ALL PARTIES TO WIN AN ELECTION?
Back to top Go down
The Real God

The Real God

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea Deepthroat   Here's an idea Deepthroat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:38 am

I believe Obama may have voted "not present", as Clinton did because they are campaigning for the Democratic nomination. You can't expect them to go to work just to vote on important issues.
Back to top Go down
The Real God

The Real God

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea Deepthroat   Here's an idea Deepthroat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm

http://zmagsite.zmag.org/Feb2007/street0207.html
Here is an article that discloses the "energy company". It's in the last couple paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea Deepthroat   Here's an idea Deepthroat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's an idea Deepthroat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barock the Vote :: Barack Obama :: Obama in 08-
Jump to: